FOREX UPDate 22nd August 08 part 2 & 3



GBP and Euro 3-day patterns (15:40)

Expectation forex markets are rising from the breakout of Thursday's highs, and ideally I would want to see GMT time from 15:00 begin to kick higher...

some patterns didn't play out precisely but all patterns are rising up from precise R41 pip lows, which is what I wanted to see happen...

Euro hasn't aligned perfectly so it's far riskier, GBP yes....

AUD 3-day pattern

AUD rising but the R41 pip low didn't align with the breakout and the brown filter, and my system went short, but wasn't part of a 'short' pattern trade

on sidelines...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GBP UPdate:- 16:40

I didn't update my GBP charts this morning so my levels were out...

Once I updated the charts the missing data filled, and price is actually below the filter....

Exit GBP to be neutral:- no positions...

Only holding EURO looking for 41 pip and hold pattern

Entry 1.4872 (Stops 1.4860)

Next Forex reports tomorrow....