FOREX EUR/USD Weekly 23 Aug 2008

Euro Weekly and Daily

Breakout of August lows with the expectation of prices continuing lower, but i'm still factoring a counter-trend move back towards the September 50% level before the trend continues down.

This week's 5-day sideways pattern and next week's balance point (5-day 50% level), should provide a much more robust reversal if the Euro is going to swing back upwards.

I was fooled by Thursday's trading:- breakout above with the expectation of price continuing higher on Friday...

EURO 3-day pattern

The previous Week I was far more active in the Euro, and the only trade I did on the euro this week was Friday's Long trade.

In hindsight it was a silly trade:- below brown filter and nowhere near support. (using a 41 spiral low)

The rest of the days nothing aligned with my own timeframe compared to the AUD and GBP.


This week I was far more active in the GBP than the euro....

Monday's Daily report after 11.00am next week.