26th June 2009 AUD, EUR Daily

AUD Weekly and 5-day pattern

AUD continues to be supported around the Weekly 50% level, and I would think price will conrinue up into the 5-day highs and 3-day filter...

3-day filter random resistance....

But we need to keep in mind that a Weekly HOOK pattern can continue into a higher high on Friday


Euro Weekly and 5-day pattern

Based on price action and a 2-day stall pattern after Tuesday's Rally...

I would expect the Euro to continue upwards on Friday towards the 5-day highs.

I mentioned that my view was Euro to move towards 1.4302 by Friday, but because the Red 3-day filter is still above price and it's not rising up from the 3-day filter...

I would view Friday's highs as random resistance.

Limit any longs below the 5-day 50% level



  • All Daily forex reports are written aftr 11.00am Sydney Time, which is approximately Midnight GMT
  • Exact levels shown for current day aren't confirmed until midnight GMT




  •