9 FEB 2010 USD AUD, Euro Daily

AUD Weekly and 5-day pattern.

With price trading around the February lows and a bounce off the Friday's I expected more upside on Monday.

At this stage we need to treat this week as part of the weekly report and a push lower towards the 3-quarter 50% level.

Euro Weekly and 5-day pattern


I'm not surprised my the price action in the Euro because i'm expecting the Euro to move down towards the Feb lows as per Weekly report.

However, I was expecting at least a 2-day rise because I was expecting a 2-day reversal pattern in the USD index based on Friday's price action.

Trend guide Yellow and current Feb lows, as shown above







  • All Daily forex reports are written before 11.00am Sydney Time, which is approximately Midnight GMT


  • Exact levels shown for current day aren't confirmed until midnight GMT




  •