30th MARCH 2010 Euro AUD Daily

Euro Weekly and 5-day pattern

My view is for price to continue towards the April lows and not swing back towards the April 50% level @ 13374.

The latter is a possibility because of the break and extend pattern completion, which normally rotates back towards the 3-month 50% level.

Break and extend:- January breakout and completion March lows

If there is a breakout of Tuesday's highs then I know the latter is occuring.

If my view of an extended move towards April's lows:- Yellow filter trend guide & Weekly 50% level




AUD Weekly and 5-day pattern

I'm hope my view of AUD moving towards 97cents+ in the 2nd Quarter hasn't started a week early.

I will know if there's a breakout of Tuesday's and the Weekly highs, if that's the case.

Resistance:- .9223








  • All Daily forex reports are written before 11.00am Sydney Time, which is approximately Midnight GMT


  • Exact levels shown for current day aren't confirmed until midnight GMT




  •